Friday, December 21, 2012

Starting Anew

It's taken me a long time to get to the point where I could start blogging again. So much has happened the last two years, and I needed to focus on my family and getting to a better place.
Sasha and I are starting a new journey. I am now a single mom, and she is a child with two houses, two beds, to sets of clothes, two sets of....everything. Coming from a family that never knew divorce, I can't sympathize what she is having to go through - but what I do know, is that we are going to be doing this fantastic journey together!! 
Here's to my little picket fence.

2 comments:

  1. Kristen, I am sorry! I wish you and your beautiful daughter the best. You are an amazing woman in ever way. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you on here again. Love the new blog name:) You are a amazing mother, Sasha knows that! I love you and miss you. Come visit AZ soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete